To know the scope of what I bring to the table, the easiest thing to do is give you my stroy. Here it is in a nutshell:
- I made my first video when I was 14 years old.
- At 16, I left school to study film at Plymouth College of Art.
- Upon graduating I won ‘Best Undergraduate Drama’ at the Royal Television Society Awards
- Spent most of my 20s making music videos and working odd jobs, including stage crew where I met some big names (Spandau Ballet, Motorhead, Paloma Faith, Wretch 32, Jess Glynne, Duran Duran)
- Worked in a post-production house in Soho, London – and hated it
- Had to make a change, so started a digital marketing agency – Condor Media UK
- Spent some time offering mindset coaching
- 2022 – decided to amalgamate my experience and offer video marketing as a service. And that’s where we are now!
In a very competitive space, I am able to to bring more than just ‘engaging video editing’, and have many different ways I can help you in your journey with content. Check out the links below to see how!
High-quality video production, brand communication, corporate showreels and a range of digital output for social media content.
• Promotional content for websites
• Video content for social media and digital channels
• Social media content: reels | stories | gifs | promotional content
• Digital content creation and creative output for business startups
• Professional interview videos
• Drone filming
• High-quality audio recording
• Video/footage editing